Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She's Got Legs.....

I had a fantastic body worship session last week with a very eager submissive. So much fun! My little pet was interested in worshipping me from the tips of my toes to the tops of my thighs. He was particularly interested in my black stocking clad legs, and my very high patent leather pumps.

When I entered the room he was naked and bowing low with his forehead on the floor. So impatient was he to get my hands on his ass, he lifted it up to me when I walked around him. I told him he had a hungry little asshole, and that if he wanted attention there, he would have to earn it.

I proceeded to spank him with my hand, creating an even pinkness all over his cheeks. But that was hardly satisfying for me. I moved to a long narrow leather paddle, and slapped across his ass, and that's when his skin began to truly glow. I could feel the heat radiating off his smooth ass, as I raked my nails all over the freshly abused flesh. He squirmed and wriggled, so I gave him a few more whacks to settle him down.

I stepped around his body and placed the tip of my shoe in front of his forehead, and commanded him to thank me for my kind attention. He slathered my pump with kisses, and cleaned them with his tongue to a gleaming shine. He cradled the heel in his hand, and gratefully placed kisses from the sole to the top of the heel.

I allowed him to run his hands up my legs, and he exclaimed at how shapely my calves were, how soft the skin on my thighs are. He was nearly in tears with awe, and rubbed his face up and down the entire length of my legs, snuggling and nuzzling like a child.

I stopped him from further worship, and instructed him to get on top of the leather horse. I bound his wrists and ankles in leather cuffs and attached them to the horse with a puppy pad under his rock hard cock. Again, the little ass slut wriggled and writhed, aching for me to finger his starving asshole. I decided he had shown me the appropriate amount of deference, in words and deeds, and reached for a latex glove and some lubricant.

After I juiced his little pink rosebud up, I entered him with one finger. My little boy was very tight, and I worked him in and out very deeply. He couldn't control his thrusting, and was soon working his asshole on my penetrating finger. I told him what a slut and whore he was. How filthy he was, and how I was going to make him suck cock eventually. I threatened to take his ass in front of a room full of Domme friends of mine. He went wild for the idea of being my forced bi-slut. He moaned, and I slapped him across the ass as he exploded all over the puppy pad, screaming with his release.

My pet was so grateful, and impressed with the skills of his Mistress, he booked time with me again right away. I was more than happy to indulge him, since he was so well behaved. My good little pets always receive special attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment