Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No Tell Motel

Trying to get some time alone with Big Boss is difficult. In an office full of gossiping women, it's been proving difficult to seduce him without the prying eyes, and flapping lips, of the peanut gallery. In order to be alone with Big Boss, I'd decided to set up a date with him via emails. At first I was just flirting and teasing him, sending him cellphone pics of my panties, my lace covered breasts, and little peeks of my pink pussy taken in the stall of the ladies room. He responded with pleas to send more, and then begging me to stop, and then begging for more again. Heh heh. Poor man, doesn't know what to do with himself.

Fortunately, I know what to do with him. I told him yesterday that he was going to skip his usual Monday night dinner with the sales managers, and instead reserve a motel room nearby. At first he resisted my directive, but I insisted, and he was helpless to deny me. I told him I would meet him there around 6.

I sped home after work, and changed into a tight black corset that nipped in my waist and pushed up my tits, and my nipples peeked out over the top. I rolled up my best silk stockings and attached them to the garters at the bottom of my corset. I put a black satin g-string on over the garters so I could remove them without taking my stockings off, and slipped into my highest black peep toe pumps. My long black trench coat went covered the whole thing, and I pranced out the door.

My clit was tingling as I drove to the motel, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on Big Boss. I had barely knocked on the door of the motel room, when it swung open to reveal my flushed breathless boss, all nervous smiles and panting excitement.I smiled at him as I strode in unbuckling my coat, letting it fall to the ground. He ran to pick it up and hang it on the pole. I walked over to the table and hopped up onto it, crossing my legs. His eyes were glued on me as I let my shoe dangle off of my stockinged foot. I told him to kneel in front of me and give me a good foot rub.

He was so attentive to my feet, cradling them lovingly and massaging them. I told him he was allowed to kiss my feet, and he placed his lips against my instep, and licked my toes. When I was satisfied that my feet had been thoroughly worshipped I told him that I wanted him to take my thong off of me.

Once my pussy had been bared, I turned around and took him by the back of his head, forcing his face into the crack of my ass. I told him I wanted him to lick my asshole clean, and to get as deep into my hole as he could. I felt his warm wet tongue snake into my asshole, and he licked and sucked my butt spotless. By now my pussy was soaked. All his moaning, and subservience had me ready for an orgasm. There's nothing I love more than to have a powerful man under my complete control.

I told him to lay down on the bed, and I tied his hands behind his head with the belt of my coat. I crouched over his face and opened the lips of my pussy wide. I said to him that he was mine now, as I fingered my hard clit, and that I was going to mark him as mine. I let loose a golden stream of urine onto his mouth and commanded him to open and drink. He didn't waste a drop.

I told him he was a very good boy for taking as much piss as I gave him, and that his reward would be to make me orgasm with his tongue. I lowered my pussy down onto his face and grinded against him. He sucked and lapped at my clit, and shoved his tongue deep into me. I rode his face, rubbing my pussy all over his chin, lips, cheeks, and nose. His face was dripping with my juices, and I came hard all over him, grunting and moaning.

Alas, his own orgasm was not to be. I got up, put my panties and coat on, leaving him on the motel bed, throbbing hard, and covered in the scent of my piss and cum. Lucky little pet! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment