Monday, March 16, 2009

Casual Friday

So, I was wondering if Big Boss was ever going to get around to reacting to my little present. I went all last week without hardly any contact with him at all. He barely paused at my cubicle to say hello, like he usually does.

But then I realized I'm in charge of this, so I took a giant leap forward.

At the end of the day on Friday I walked into his office and said I needed to speak to him, and closed his door. I sat in the chair in front of his desk, and said that I believed he had something of mine.

As I said this, I spread my legs open and showed him my bare pink slit. I wanted him to see everything, every crease, every rosy pout, the dampness of my pussy. I ran my hand up the inside of my thigh, and tugged on the graters at the top of my stockings, and spread a little wider. He couldn't take his eyes off me as he reached inside of his desk and pulled out the little scrap of red silk I had left in his office.

I told him to come around the desk and hand it to me. And his face got a little red as he walked around towards me. I didn't close my legs when he reached out to hand me the balled up fabric in his hand, but I didn't reach for the panties. I told him to get down on his knees in front of me, and to be honest, I wasn't sure he would. And then there he was, on the floor, his face a foot away from my spread pussy. He was getting a very good long look as I continued to run my hands up the inside of my legs, over my nylons, and slipping my fingers under my skirt.

He licked his lips when I told him I wanted him to slip the panties onto me. I held up my left leg, my foot right in his face, and he hooked the undies around my ankle. I lifted up my other foot, and he repeated with the other side. I stood up in my high heeled pumps, bringing my pussy right in front of his face. His nose even bumped my clit, and I'm sure his head filled with the scent of my desire. I held up my skirt, and he pulled the panties up over my soaked slit.

I turned around to give him a nice view of the seams in my stockings and my round ass, and told him to adjust the thong in the back so it went straight up the crack of my ass. I could feel his fingers shaking as his fingertips brushed along the smooth crack of my creamy ass, and I bent over to open my ass up a bit. I let my skirt drop when I stood back up, thanked him for returning my panties, and left him there on the floor with a raging hard on pressing thru the front of his pants!

O how I love "Casual Friday"!!! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment