Friday, March 6, 2009

On my day off I thought of a way to up the ante with Big Boss. When I got dressed yesterday I wore a silky red thong, a short pleated black skirt, a lacy grey blouse, and a super duper push up bra.

I knocked on Big Boss's office door just as everyone was leaving for lunch to "give him some files", that he didn't really need. We chatted for a second, all innocently, tho I did lean over the desk a bit to give him a look at my cleavage. When I was walking to the door to leave, I dropped my pen, and bent at the waist to give him a good view of my stocking covered legs and bare ass. I wanted to make sure he saw the red thong, so I spread my legs a tiny bit. I heard him gasp as I closed his door behind me! Heh heh!

It turned me on so much to tease him that I played with myself in my car. But I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I played with myself again in the restroom a little later. Then I got an idea, and wiped my pussy with the thong and put them in my purse.

Before I left work I left my soaked thong on the chair in his office! I wish I could have seen the look on his face when he found my underwear in his seat, just imagining him taking them into his hand and sniffing them turns me on. I can just imagine him wrapping them around his cock and jerking off into the red silky material. I hope he gives it a huge load!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment