Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Big Boss Gets His Reward




I wanted to come here and write about this as soon as I got home, but I was so exhausted I just layed out on the bed and passed out...Heh heh




Last night Big Boss and I met at the motel again. This time I had brought along a little toy to incorporate into our play. Actually, not a little toy a big one, my hitachi wand. I wore a very tight black tube dress that hugged all my curves and a pair of sheer black thigh high stockings, and open toe patent leather pumps. I stuffed an extra pair of nylons in my bag with the vibrator along with a bottle of lube. I ordered Big Boss to strip as soon as I entered the room, and told him to place one of the chairs at the foot of the bed. I bound his hands behind his back with the spare nylons, and I whispered in his ear that he had been very good with his chastity so far and I was going to reward him for his obedience.




I dripped lube onto his semi-erect cock and grasped his shaft, and he instantly became fully hard. I pumped his cock and continued to coo into his ear what a very good boy he was, and how pleased I am that he's so responsive to his Mistress's touch. I released his cock and sat on the foot of the bed. I spread my legs wide revealing that I had gone pantyless, and pulled my hitachi from my bag. When I plugged it into the wall I was sure to bend all the way over giving him an excellent view of my firm round ass and pink pouty pussy lips peeking from between my stocking clad thighs.




I was already moist by the time I returned to the bed. I ran my nylon covered feet up the inside of his leg, and smashed his balls against his groin with my left foot while I stroked his cock with my right. He was groaning, his eyes locked onto what my feet were doing. His cock was red with with desire, I could feel him throbbing thru his skin, and my clit throbbed right along with him! ;)




I reached for my vibrator, set it on low, and lodged it under his balls. I stood beside him, and instructed him to pull my stockings down with his teeth, sliding his face along my creamy soft legs all the way down to my toes. Once my stockings were rolled down I tied his ankles to the chair with them, sat back down on the edge of the bed. I shoved my toes into his mouth, instructed him to suck and lick them, while I used the vibrator all over the shaft and head of his now purple cock. He bucked his hips up and down and begged me to touch him with my hands, too. I just cackled at him!




I told him it turned me on to see him so helpless and frustrated, and I removed the hitachi from his crotch and placed it on my clit. He continued to worship my feet while I rubbed the vibrating head of the wand all over my soaked pussy, easily coming to a shuddering orgasm as he watched.




I took a moment to catch my breathe and then I reached for Big Boss's cock to give him some relief. It only took a few strokes , and when I ordered him to cum, his cock released my well deserved offering into my hand. I lifted my sperm soaked fingers up to Big Boss's mouth and made him consume every drop. He eagerly lapped up all his cum, and I patted him on the head and repeated that he was a very, very good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment