Sunday, May 3, 2009

Welcome Back Big Boss

Well, Big Boss finally got his ass back where he belongs...With me!


I didn't think he deserved to have me all Dommed up our first meeting on his return from vacation. I felt that he was undeserving of having his fantasies fulfilled that. I hadn't even received the only task he was given for the 2 weeks he spent away. I didn't think that sort of behavior should be rewarded.


When I met him I wore a black strapless top, denim mini skirt, and high heeled sandals with ankle straps. I didn't bother with panties, but that wasn't for him; it was for my own convenience. I did, however, make up my eyes very dark as a tease for him. He loves that so much! ;)


Upon entering the room, I ordered him to strip. I didn't even grace him with my gaze, I just walked over to the mini bar and began to fix myself a drink. At the sound of the last piece of clothing being folded I turned around, sipped my drink, and told him to put his hands behind his head, and stood there looking at him.He expected me to do something then, but I did nothing but look and sip.


Big Boss bit his lip and waited. He began to feel very uncomfortable. He had to close his eyes because he couldn't stand to view his abject submission. I allowed it...for the moment.


I sauntered over to him, swaying my hips. Still, he didn't open his eyes, but I knew he felt me coming closer. I spoke to him in low tones, murmuring questions to him. I asked him how he felt being completely naked with his fingers interlocked behind his head. Barely audible to me he whispered that he felt small. I asked him if that meant he felt vulnerable, and he could barely get out the "yes". I just chuckled at his passivity...It's so easy to make him pliant...


I ordered him down on his knees, and told him to undress me. I knelt a bit so he could take my top off first, then stood up right so he could unbutton my skirt. I leaned on his shoulders as he slid off my skirt, stepping out, keeping my heels on so I would tower over him.


There I stood, naked, my pussy inches from his face. I grabbed him by the back of his head, and forced his face into my crotch. I made him lick my clit in thick, wide, wet strokes. He looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes, searching for reassurance. I just smiled my wicked smirk down at him, and figured I'd just let him continue to wonder if I was pleased.

I then told him to climb up onto the bed, lay on his back, and to bring his ankles up to his ass. I spread his knees open, and bound his thighs with rope, tying his ankles so he couldn't close them from my prying gaze. I bound his wrists above his head, and he groaned with shame. That made me laugh out loud, and I tweaked his nipples hard to make him squirm. I whispered in his ear that he was my very vulnerable toy now, and I had a new game for him to endure.

I reached under the pillow and retrieved the vibrating bullet I had hidden there earlier. Then I reached for the lube on the nightstand, and greased up my little silver toy, and then his tight asshole. He twisted in his bondage, but I had made sure he wasn't getting away. I slipped the bullet into him easily, and allowed him to get used to it just sitting there up in his ass.

By this point he was as docile as a lamb, and so deep into subspace he'd obey me without even thinking. I untied his ankles and thighs, then rebound him, mummifying him from the top of his thighs to just below his knees. I roped his ankles together and connected them to the foot of the bed, standing back to admire my handiwork. He looked like a caterpillar in a cocoon. :)

I climbed over his body , and sat down gingerly on his face, ordering him to resume worshipping my pussy and this time to be sure to include my asshole in his attentions. I reached for the remote of the bullet, and turned it on low. I felt him buck a little in surprise at the sensation, and I pressed down on his face with my ass to remind him what he was instructed to do. I let the remote go and reached for his rock hard cock. He was leaking cum, he was so turned on. I gave him long slow strokes, every so often turning the speed of the vibrator up a fraction.

By the time I had the vibe at full speed, he was devouring my cunt while moaning so loudly I was sure someone would hear. It made me laugh even harder to see him that state. He would have done anything for me, promised me anything at that point. I made him promise to take me shopping, wherever I wanted before I let him cum in thick ropey spurts, bucking his hips as much as he could while bound to the bed.

I tossed him some babywipes, and walked into the bathroom to take a shower, leaving him to struggle out of his bondage if he wanted to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment